|Part ID||Description||Width 1||Width 2||Length||Gauge||Supplier||Type||Uom||Pack||Per||Color|
|ANGLEBOARD 2"X2"X160 48" 2240/SK||2||2||48||160||CELCOR||Lam-Kraft||THOU||2240||Skid||WHITE|
Angle Board and Angleboard products are a uniquely engineered and designed packaging product with a wide variety of applications and uses. In many variable configurations this very effective packaging component has many advantages.
- Increased Stacking Strength for Palletized Products
- Unitize unstable and small uniform packages
- Reduces Corner and Impact Damage
- Increased Load Stability and Unitization
- Protects Palletized Products from Strapping and Stretch Film Damage
- Potentially Can Eliminate Outer Cartons
- Great Replacement for Wood Packaging
Made from multiple plies of recycled paper and laminated together the finished product is then formed into a rigid right angle to provide the rigidity and column strength required for your application. This product can be custom made to suit any application and comes available in a wide variety of widths, gauges and lengths to suit the toughest applications. Special surface finishes are available, including moisture-resistance and abrasion-resistant coatings. One and two-color printing is also available for branding, product identification and instructional purposes. Start taking advantage today of the many benefits of angle board in your operation.