1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
Crawford Provincial collects the following types of information from its customers and website visitors.
Our web server collects general data pertaining to each site visitor, including the IP address, the domain name, the web page, the length of time spent and the pages accessed while visiting this site. This information is collected to, among other things, aggregate information from online and offline sources, facilitate system administration, improve the content of this site, customize and improve the user experience for site visitors and customers, and improve customer service generally.
We only collect personally identifiable and transactional information provided by site visitors that submit enquiries via the website contact us form or those who make purchases from us over the phone or through their sales representative. This information may include such things as: name, address, phone number, fax, email, and any other financial details we require to complete the sale, service and / or delivery transaction.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Crawford Provincial only collects and uses your information for the following purposes:
- To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you and to provide ongoing service. For example, when you purchase services, we collect information that allows us to confirm your identity and credit history so that we can accurately bill and collect payment for the services.
- To understand your needs and preferences. For example, we maintain a record of the products and services you receive from us, and we may ask for additional information so that we can serve you better.
- To develop, enhance market or provide products and services. For example, we analyze how our customers use our products and services, so that we can understand how to improve them. From time to time, we may review and analyze your use of our products and services to help us provide better product recommendations and special offers that we think will interest you.
- To manage and develop our business and operations. For example, we analyze website traffic and visitor usage of our site to help us improve our site content and value to our users.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements. For example, we may collect information in response to a court order.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
There are a variety of circumstances where we may need to disclose some personal information about you. Some examples of when we may disclose your personal information:
- A person who, in the reasonable judgment of Crawford Provincial, is seeking the information as your agent. For example, we may provide information about your account to your legal representative if we are satisfied that that individual is requesting the information on your behalf.
- A company or individual employed by Crawford Provincial to perform functions on our behalf, such as research or data processing .
- An agent used by Crawford Provincial to evaluate your credit worthiness or to collect your account.
- A credit reporting agency.
- A public authority, agent of a public authority or law enforcement agency.
ANY DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A THIRD PARTY IS CONFIDENTIAL AND THE INFORMATION SHALL BE USED ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH IT WAS DISCLOSED.
4. RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
The account or membership information you provide when registering with us is stored in our secure databases as long as you are a customer of Crawford Provincial. You must notify Crawford Provincial if you no longer want your information to be retained by us. If you contact us with a question or comment, any information identifying you is only kept long enough for us to provide you with a response, unless we are required to keep it for a longer period of time.
Please note that it may be impossible to delete your information completely without some residual information remaining in our databases.
5. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
In order to protect your personal information and your right to privacy we have done the following:
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
- We strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above.
- Will honour any request you may make for access to your personal information.
6. ACCURACY, ACCESS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Crawford Provincial relies on the accuracy of the information provided by you, but accepts responsibility for the management and confidentiality of the personal information it collects. If you have concerns regarding your personal information or would like to review, change ro delete personal information, please contact us.