Gummed Tape Dispenser
Gummed tape generates an immediate destructive bond resulting in a tamper evident package. The destructive bond makes packing with a gummed tape dispenser perfect for heavy, value and security sensitive cartons.
How Will A Tape Dispenser Benefit My Packing Operation?
6 Reasons to Make the Switch to a Gummed Tape Dispenser
- Aggressive Bond: The starch-based adhesive of gummed tape aggressively bonds to corrugated cartons, even in dusty or dirty environments.
- Increased Protection: A carton sealed with gummed tape cannot be opened without leaving a broken seal. Reinforced tape fiber will be irreparably damaged upon tape removal. Fibreglass yarns seal cartons with an extra measure of strength.
- Increased Packer Safety: A tape dispenser will eliminates repetitive strain injuries from use of tape guns.
- Environmentally Friendly: Paper tapes are 100% recyclable and repulpable, as well as 100% biodegradable. Reinforced tapes do not interfere with the corrugated box recycling process.
- All Weather Use: Reinforced tapes are not affected by extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- Custom Printing Options: Advertise your company and products, provide directions for freight handlers and improve the appearance of your package.
What is Gummed Tape?
Gummed tape is also known as water activated tape, gummed brown paper tape, reinforced paper tape, gummed tape, corrugator tape, paper packaging tape, box tape and kraft tape.
Gummed tape provides a stronger bond than pressure sensitive tape on today’s high recycled content shipping cartons.
Current related product offerings that are available for online order
Water Activated Tape
Tape Dispenser Parts, Service & Support
For tape dispenser parts, service and support call 1-800-265-4993 to get in touch with a Packaging Specialist today!
- Gummed Tape Dispenser Sales and Leasing and Consulting
- Gummed Tape Dispenser Installation
- Gummed Tape Dispenser Upgrades
- Gummed Tape Dispenser Training
- Gummed Tape Dispenser Parts
- Gummed Tape Dispenser Repair
- Gummed Tape Dispenser Preventative Maintenance