This revolutionary case sealer was designed to excel in the most sanitary sensitive industrial environments. The LD-Xss was created to meet an increasing demand for a case sealer that could remain in line while plants were being washed down. Heavy duty stainless steel design, fast/easy maintenance, easy clean design, and versatility make the LD-Xss a great value for any packaging line.
* The LD-Xss replaces Loveshaw’s LD-7ss semi-automatic wash down case sealers suited for harsh or sanitary sensitive or any washdown requirement environment.
- Quick change from 2” to 3” tape in the field (12 minutes)
- Lever action to lift/remove self tracking endless belts (2 minutes)
- Easy Access Motor/Quick change time (20 minutes)
- Quick disconnect electrical cabling (5 minutes)
- Minimized overlapping joints and utilized standoffs to meet AMI specifications for wash down
- Heavy duty sealed stainless steel tubing allows for easy cleaning
- Adjustable height levelers with self-sealing insert prevents water migration
- Extremely Durable: Made with heavy duty stainless steel design and continuous TIG welding
- Versatility: Provides 2″ to 3″ changeover in field and mirror image changeover in field.
- Fast and Easy Maintenance: Provices patent pending quick release drive belts and easy access to motor mounts for fast changeover.
- Reliable Performance Warranty:1 Year all component, 2 Years Gear Reducer, 3 Years Cartridge
- Anti-Microbial/Easy to Clean Design:
- Maximized water shedding to prevent bacterial growth
- Minimal overlapping joints to meet AMI standards for wash down environments
- Sealed tubular construction promotes easy cleaning