Carton sealing machines are otherwise commonly known as case sealers or tape sealers. Get a case sealer right for your application and budget. Whether you are looking for a random case sealer or a uniform case sealer as a semi-automatic or fully automatic packaging machine, Crawford Packaging works with you to find the right system to suit your needs.
How Will A Case Sealer Benefit My Operation?
- Increased Productivity/Labour Cost Savings: One operator using a semi-automatic case sealer machine can process in 5 minutes what someone hand taping can do in 30 minutes.
- Increased Efficiency: Cartons can be packed and taped without having to pre-seal the bottom of cartons; saving space, time and labour.
Aesthetics and Security
- Professional Seal: Clean and neat way to professionally seal cartons.
- Waste Reduction: Tape is consistently applied to center of the case, eliminating the need to add a second strip of tape.
- Enhanced Security: Cartons are secured even more with 2 wipe down rollers. Cartons are less likely to open and reduces the risk of product damage.
- Simple Installation: Case sealer machines are plug and ready for immediate use.
- Increased Flexibility: Case sealers can come with casters for greater mobility, ideal for plants with limited space.
- Reduced Downtime: Quickly replace tape easily due to side threading cartridges.
- Maintenance Free: No lubrication required for tape cartridges.
Limited Wear Parts: The only wear parts on case sealer machines are springs, rollers, knives and drive belts.
- No Training: Essentially no operator training required due to very user friendly designs.
- High Quality: All case sealing machines come standard with high quality and reliable components.
Safety and Comfort
- Increased Operator Safety: Easy access to moving parts increase safety for the operator.
- Visible Warning Labels: Knife guard is well protected with extremely visible caution labels.
Related Products: Case Sealers
Case Sealer Machine Parts, Service and Support
For carton sealing machine sales, parts, service and support contact 1-800-265-4993 or email@example.com
- Case Sealer Sales, Leasing and Consulting
- Case Sealer Installation
- Case Sealer Upgrades
- Case Sealer Training
- Case Sealer Parts
- Case Sealer Repair
- Case Sealer Preventative Maintenance
Case Sealer Resources
Carton sealing machine available resources
- 7 Tips for Selecting the Right Carton Sealing Machine for Your Operation
- Do You Understand the 4 Different Types of Carton Sealing Machines?
- 11 Need to Know Carton Sealing Terms